Larry’s Mustard on Sale, & Several New Products!
Starting May 1, all 4 flavors of Lopez Larry’s Mustard (dill caper, smoked chardonnay, garlic red onion, and chipolte) will be on sale, 10% off. If you haven’t had a chance to try them yet, now is your chance! They’re good.
We also have several new products with more coming in all the time. Check out the list:
- Greenbank Feta Cheese (Whidbey Island)
- Bulk Teas from Mountain Spirit Herbs (Port Townsend) & Mountain Rose Organic Teas(Oregon)
- Fully Loaded Foccacia in the deli from Pane D’Amore, $ 3.50 a slice!!!!! Get it while it’s hot, literally — we have a new toaster oven.
- Bob’s Baby Bagels on Friday and Saturdays to accompany Cultivated Palette’s soups
- A whole rack of Felcia’s goat milk soap with new scents
- Small Planet perfect dips from Vashon Island
- Mama’s Harvest Tamales have returned
- Fresh Breeze Organic milks & creams
- Promethius Spicy Elixers – (if we don’t drink them first)
- Pike Place cocktail & tarter sauces
- Red Dog & Sunfield tulips
- Coconut Bliss Vegan Ice Cream (Oregon)
- Field Roast Grain non-meats from Seattle
- Globespun Burritos from Seattle – also great heated in the new toaster oven.
- Mystery Bay Cheve – Nordland, Wa
- Bavarian Meat Landjaegers from Seattle
- Wapinitia Farms platter bacon