Malcolm’s building the stage, the Pittfalls are practicing, and the ice cream is already made – lots of chocolate and local strawberry. The weatherman may not be exactly promising sun, but he’s still leaving it within the realm of possibilities. Tassie’s goats and rabbits are chomping at the bit to see the kids. Can’t wait for the party to begin. Bring your friends!
- TIME: Saturday, July 2, 5-8pm
- PLACE: Outside (behind the store)
- MUSIC: The Pitfalls LIVE and amped!
- FOOD: Local Foodcarts serving dinner. All entrees $5
- FOR THE KIDS: Tassie’s Goats and Rabbits!
- BONUS: FREE ice cream cones to the first 300!!!!!